The following jokes are Kosher:
1) What did the waiter ask the group of dining Jewish mothers?
- "Is ANYTHING all right?"
2) Where does a Jewish husband hide money from his wife?
- Under the vacuum cleaner.
3) How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
- (Sigh) Don't bother, I'll sit in the dark, I don't want to
be a nuisance to anybody.
4) Sam Levy was driving down the road, gets pulled over by a
Walking up to Sam's car, the policeman says, "Did you know your
wife fell out of the car 5 miles back?"
Sam replies, "Oh thank God ... I'd thought I'd gone deaf!"
5) Short summary of every Jewish Holiday:
"They tried to kill us ...we won ... let's eat!"
6) A bum walks up to a Jewish mother on the street and says,
"Lady, I haven't eaten in three days."
"Force yourself," she replies.
7) What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish Mother?
- Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.
8) A young Jewish man calls his mother and says, "Mom, I'm bringing
home a wonderful woman I want to marry. She's a Native American and
her name is Shooting Star." "How nice," says his mother.
"I have an Indian name too," he says. "It's Running Water" and
you have to call me that from now on."
"How nice," says his mother.
"You have to have an Indian name too, Mom," he says.
"I already do," says the mother. "Just call me Sitting Shiva."
9) A man calls his mother in Florida. "Mom, how are you?"
"Not too good," says the mother. "I've been very weak."
Concerned the son asks, "Why are you so weak?"
"Because I haven't eaten in 38 days," she replies.
Shocked, the man responds, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answers, "Because I didn't want my mouth to be
filled with food if you should call."
10) Jewish view on when life begins:
- Actually, there is no controversy on when life begins. In
Jewish tradition the fetus is not considered viable until
after it graduates from medical school.
11) A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he's
been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful. What part is
The boy excitedly answers, "I play the part of the Jewish
husband." The mother scowls and says, "Go back and tell the
teacher you want a speaking part!"
12) Jewish telegram:
"Begin worrying. Details to follow."
13) 5760 - Year according to Jewish calendar.
4696 - Year according to Chinese calendar.
1064 - Total number of years that Jews went without Chinese food.